Vertical lifting clamps and vertical lifting steel lifting clamps, as can be seen from their names, both of them are in the category of lifting clamps, and are used in steel lifting operations, so if In the steel plate lifting operation, the two refer to the same one, no difference. However, if it is not for steel plates, then the two may be different, so they cannot be equated.
Instructions for use of vertical lifting clamps:
(1) Using vertical lifting clamps for hanging and loading operations, the operators should have corresponding qualifications and conduct on-the-job training. Otherwise, they cannot work on the job to ensure the safety of the operation.
(2) In the use of the tongs, the tongs corresponding to the use of the lifting tongs should be selected. If the two do not match, they cannot be used.
(3) Vertical lifting clamps, which have a range of allowable load and thickness, so should be clearly understood before use to avoid damage or damage caused by overload or super performance.
(4) Within the scope of the lifting operation of the vertical lifting clamp, the personnel cannot enter at will, especially the lifting clamp during use and work.
(5) In order to ensure the smooth lifting of the hoisting object and the stability of the center, more than two tongs can be used to achieve the purpose if necessary.
Vertical lifting clamps, which have some prohibitions during use, are:
(1) If it is a lifting steel plate, it is strictly forbidden to lift two or more steel plates at a time. Moreover, during the lifting process of the steel plate, the tilting phenomenon and the eccentric load problem are strictly prohibited, and collision and impact are to be avoided.
(2) For hoisting items, there is a requirement for surface hardness, so this requirement cannot be exceeded. In addition, the surface of the item must not be oily.
(3) Stainless steel plates, which are not suitable for suspension and lifting operations using vertical lifting clamps.