The horizontal lifting clamp has the characteristics of uniform horizontal lifting when it is used. When lifting the crane, it effectively opens its lifting jaws, firmly clamps the heavy objects to be operated, and then lifts. When disassembling, remove the lifting clamps after the heavy objects have landed and without load. The vertical lifting clamp has a self-locking device for safe and reliable work. Easy to operate, high efficiency and easy maintenance.
Hoisting matters for horizontal lifting clamps
1. Do not use objects other than steel.
2, not used for objects with too high hardness.
3. Objects with irregular slopes may not be used for vertical lifting.
4. It is not possible to use vertical cranes in the case of horizontal bite.
5, the vertical crane can not hang more than 2 overlapping objects.
6. Lifting objects such as rust, oil, paint and other foreign objects should be wiped off before using lifting clamps.
7. It can't be used when the lifting temperature is higher than 150 °C-20 °C.