The double steel plate clamp has the characteristics of uniform distribution horizontal lifting to a certain extent. When lifting the crane, the lifting jaws need to be opened, firmly clamped on the heavy objects to be operated, and then hoisted and unfolded. At the time, the weight should be removed and the lifting clamps should be removed without load. The vertical lifting clamp has a self-locking device for safe and reliable work. Easy to operate, high efficiency and easy maintenance.
The lifting method of the double steel plate lifting clamp is divided into horizontal lifting lifting clamp, vertical lifting lifting clamp and turning lifting clamp.
Lifting of double steel lifting clamp
1. Double steel lifting clamps cannot be used for objects other than steel.
2. Double steel lifting clamps cannot be used for objects with excessive hardness.
3. Objects with irregular slopes are not available for vertical lifting.
4. Vertical suspension is not available in the case of a horizontal bite.
5. The crane cannot hang more than 2 overlapping objects.
6. Lifting objects such as rust, oil, paint and other foreign objects should be wiped off before using the lifting clamp.