In the process of use, the single plate lifting clamps are mainly used for the horizontal lifting of a single piece or a plurality of steel plates. When used, the rated load of the veneer lifting pliers mainly refers to the use of the pair of tongs, and the entire product has a lifting point clamp. The maximum load allowed to lift when the angle is 60 degrees.
The single plate lifting clamp is used in four lifting operations. In operation, it must be used in conjunction with the balance beam. During lifting, it must not collide with the suspended load and can be automatically decoupled. The test load is 2 times the rated load and the breaking load is 4 times the rated load. Please read the product instruction manual carefully before use.
The main features of single plate lifting clamp
1. The veneer lifting clamp is very suitable for horizontal lifting of the steel plate during operation.
2. The veneer lifting clamp is made of Shougang low-carbon alloy steel.
3. Load range of veneer lifting clamp: 0-10 tons.
4. To a certain extent, the single-plate lifting pliers mainly use two experiments as the rated load, and two or four supporting devices are used during the lifting operation. When the steel plate is larger, the balance beam is added.
5. It is not allowed to hit the suspended objects during the hoisting process and it is forbidden to use them with overload.
6. Experimental load = rated load x2.
7. With the spring lock in the operating state, the lock is naturally tightened, and the lifting force of the object is proportionally enhanced.
8. Strong and durable, easy to operate.
The single plate lifting clamps can also produce various non-standard products according to its customers' effective sample and design drawings during the production process to meet the different needs of customers. We adhere to the principle that science and technology are the primary productive forces and strictly implement quality standards. The entire process from the procurement of raw materials to the transportation of goods is strictly controlled. Our goal is to achieve a 100% product qualification rate and ensure the quality of our products.
Single plate lifting clamp properties
The veneer lifting pliers are made of low-carbon and high-quality alloy steel, and two tests are used as the rated load. Two or four supporting operations are used during the lifting operation. When the steel plate is large, cross-members are added. No hanging objects should be hit during lifting. The test load is 2 times the maximum working load. Never use overloaded.