The Manual Geared Trolley is very safe and easy to maintain in the process of use, and its monorail trolley has a compact structure and a small installation size. The single-track trolley wheel spacing is easy to adjust and is suitable for a variety of I-beams. The left and right wall panels of the monorail trolley are hinged. Under the action of gravity, the height can be adjusted by itself, so that the four wheels are evenly stressed. The monorail trolley has high transmission efficiency and small hand pull force. It can be driven on corners with a small radius of gyration.
Handling monorail driving precautions
1. The trolley must not be used beyond the rated load.
2. When the trolley is lifting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden for any person to walk or work under heavy objects.
3, the bearing and rail surface should be regularly filled with grease, and check whether the fasteners are loose.
Handling of monorail driving
1. Monorail trolleys are strictly prohibited from being overloaded.
2. When a monorail trolley lifts heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden for any person to walk or work under heavy objects.
3. When lifting a heavy object, the monorail should have its center of gravity in the plane of the I-beam web, otherwise it should not be lifted. The monorail trolley should be operated so that the chain is forced in the center plane of the bracelet wheel and must not be pulled diagonally.
4. If the monorail car has abnormal hand pull, it must not be yanked. It should be stopped immediately and the reason should be checked.
5. The monorail trolley gear and rail surface should be filled with lubricating oil regularly, and check whether the fasteners are loose.
6. Monorail trolleys are driven by I-beams. Therefore, deformation, distortion, cracking, or I-beams that do not meet the standards and have other defects cannot be used as monorails.