1. Suspension and loading of multi plate clamps shall be carried out by qualified personnel for suspension and loading operations.
2. Use multiple clamps to match the purpose.
3. Use within the allowable load range and must not be overloaded.
4. Use within the allowable thickness range.
5. Do not enter the lifting work area or the flip area.
6. Do not knock or impact the hanging objects and spreaders.
7. Do not allow the hanging object to move sharply or stop abruptly.
8. Avoid lifting weights. It is best to use more than 2 tongs for safety.
9. Check before use, bite, gasket, blockage between teeth, wear and other abnormal phenomena, and then use after inspection.