The production capacity of the pipe lifting clamp directly determines the state of development of the entire industry. In order to meet the needs of the machinery industry, China's steel plate clamp machinery industry learns from each other's strengths, introduces foreign manufacturing processes, and resolves the contradiction between development and production technology. At present, China's steel plate clamp industry has become a global mechanical power through technological innovation and reform, production technology and production technology.
Performance characteristics of pipe lifting clamp
1. The pipe lifting clamp is light in weight and made of low-alloy high-strength structural steel and heat-treated.
2. The transverse tong test load is 2 times the ultimate working load, and the breaking load is 4 times the ultimate working load.
3. Horizontal lifting steel lifting clamps are only suitable for horizontal lifting of steel plates.
Pipe lifting clamps use and precautions
1. When the pipe lifting clamp is running, the transverse steel plate clamp should be replaced when the thickness of the lifting clamp exceeds the applicable range of the horizontal clamp. It is strictly prohibited to use the overload.
2. When the pipe lifting clamp is used in practice, the steel plate and the ground should have a gap, and the gap should be larger than the thickness of the bottom of the clamp. Manually remove the jaws of the transverse tongs to the maximum opening; clamp the transverse tongs on the steel plate, with the side of the steel plate contacting the inner side of the transverse tongs. Before lifting, check that the center of gravity of the steel plate should be at the center of the polygons of the two sets of tongs. After lifting the steel plate, the steel plate should be horizontal. When the angle between the steel plate and the horizontal plane is greater than 7°, the horizontal clamp position should be re-adjusted. Pay particular attention to the situation where there is no beam. At this time, the angle between the steel plate and the horizontal plane should not exceed 5°, otherwise it must be reinstalled.