The steel plate turning lifting clamp can be effectively divided into horizontal lifting clamps and vertical lifting clamps according to the manner of lifting and hoisting in the process of operation. The horizontal lifting tongs have the characteristics of uniform horizontal lifting. When lifting, the horizontal clamping jaws are opened, firmly clamped on the heavy objects to be worked, and then hoisted.
When the steel plate turning lifting clamp is disassembled, the heavy lifting object needs to be grounded, and the lifting clamp is removed under no load. The whole equipment lifting clamp is provided with a self-locking device, and the work is safe and reliable. Easy to operate, high efficiency and easy maintenance.
Precautions for use of steel plate turning lifting clamp
1. The hanging and loading operation of the steel plate turning lifting clamp must be carried out by the qualified person in the hanging and loading operation.
2. Use a tong that matches the purpose.
3. Use within the allowable load range and must not be overloaded.
4. Use within the allowable thickness range.
5. Avoid lifting weights. It is best to use more than 2 tongs for safety.
6. Check before use, bite, gasket, blockage between teeth, wear and other abnormal phenomena, check and use