Steel plate tongs, also known as lifting tongs, hanging tongs, elevators, steel plate hoisting tongs, etc., are very important equipment, mainly for the horizontal and vertical lifting of the steel plate and the overturning of the steel section.
The features of the steel plate tongs
Steel plate tong is mainly made of high quality carbon alloy steel, which is very safe and reliable in the working process. The whole equipment has compact structure, easy installation, fixed suspended beam, light weight, easy adjustment for the width of the rail clamp.
The purpose of the steel plate tongs
Steel plate tongs are mainly for the horizontal and vertical lifting of the steel plate and the overturning of the steel section.
The application scope of the steel plate tongs
Steel plate tong is widely used in the shipyard, steel structure installation, steel plate welding, steel market, mechanical processing, steel plate cutting, steel plate level handling, steel plate vertical moving and other working occasions.
Precautions for use of the steel plate tongs
1. The hanging operation should be carried out by the qualified person with suspension and hanging qualification certificate.
2. Be used within the permissible range of loads.
3. Be used within the allowable thickness of the plate.
4. It should not be used for heavy lifting, stage hoisting, total lifting and horizontal hoisting.
5. Never enter the falling or turning area of the hanging object.
6. Do not knock or impact the hanging objects and slings for lifting loads.