The single plate lifting clamp can be divided into horizontal lifting clamps, vertical lifting clamps, and inverted lifting clamps according to the lifting method.
Use of veneer lifting clamps
The veneer lifting tongs have the characteristics of evenly distributed horizontal lifting to a certain extent. When lifting the hoisting work, the lifting tongs are effectively opened, firmly clamped on the heavy objects to be operated, and then hoisted. When disassembling, remove the lifting clamps after the heavy objects have landed and without load. The vertical lifting clamp has a self-locking device for safe and reliable work. Easy to operate, high efficiency and easy maintenance.
Use of single board lifting clamps
1. Suspension and loading operations shall be carried out by qualified personnel for hanging and hanging operations.
2. Select the tongs that match the purpose.
3. Use within the allowable load range and must not be overloaded.
4. Use within the allowable thickness range.
5. Do not enter the lifting work area or flip area.
6. Do not knock or impact the hanging objects and spreaders.
7 Do not allow the hanging object to move sharply or stop abruptly.
8. Avoid lifting weights. For safety, it is best to use more than 2 tongs.
9. Check before use, bite, gasket, blockage between teeth, wear and other abnormal phenomena, and then use after inspection.